Answers to questions you might have
What Reporting options are here?
- As a teacher, you can opt to be CC'd on the student's confirmation email (that contains their score (also optional)).
- The homepage of the Admin Dashboard gives you an overview of what's happened recently.
- Last but not least there's a dedicated reporting section in the Admin area allowing you to drill down in individual exams to see exactly what answers were given for each question.
- You can categorise your questions. For example, a primary/junior school might categorise their questions by subject, like Georgraphy, Science, Maths, etc. At the end of an exam, the student is shown the breakdown of how they performed in each category. Administrators are also shown this data in the admin report
How do I setup my students?
There are 2 ways you can choose to do that.
- For a closed-style setup (e.g. invite-only), you can import your students in simply by uploading a CSV file with name/email address (I can help you with that if you need assistance).
- For an open-style setup (anyone can play!), you can simply distribute the unique exam URL (supplied when you create an exam). Using either method requires a student to login so that their answers are stored securely and privately in the system.
Return to the homepage
By Craig Stump
Twitter | Google+