How to setup your first online exam
- Create an Educator account. Customize your brain-cog.com domain name. e.g. http://nasa.brain-cog.com
- Create your first exam
- Setup the exam details: name of exam, number of questions, passmark, time limit
- Customize the messages: student invite email, pass/fail messages, reminder message.
- Enter in your questions and answers - as many as you like. Questions are multiple choice. You can have as many choices as you like.
- Creating more questions than will be asked during the exam means greater chances of a unique exam for each student. For example, your exam might only be 10 questions long, but having 30 questions in the "pool" means that most students will get different questions - and they'll all be in different order.
- Setup/Invite your students. Bulk import them from an Excel spreadsheet for instant setup!
- Students sit the exam. Questions are randomly selected from your questions "pool" to reduce cheating. Exams are automatically marked and a results email sent to the participant.
- Comprehensive reporting lets you see trends over time, and also view individual student responses.
Signup for an account now!
Return to the homepage
By Craig Stump
Twitter | Google+